My thoughts on our society "my" Opinions My photos of what I think is cool, fascinating, worth sharing and Nature at it's 'Once in a lifetime shot' I am an published Author. Love my family, and my life and above all my creator.
Thursday, November 17, 2011
My America My CHRISTMAS
Sometime in your life, you will have to stand up for what you believe. In America right now wrong seems to be right. Our role models are pathetic, abusive, media enhanced thugs. Moreover, the lies and betrayals run ramped in our political arena, our churches our schools and our system in general. America was founded on freedom. Whether we are politically correct or our terminology offends someone is still our free choice. We as Americans have let the entire world enter to enjoy our country. But we do not have to loose site of our Freedoms and beliefs to please theirs. Christmas is just that Christmas, not a winter holiday. I am tired of changing what I was brought up to say change to coddle those that came here for what I as a American citizen gave them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment